• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh…I hate that I have to defend the guy but looks like his quote was taken out of context. Or at least exagerated from what I think he was trying to say.
Gee, I wonder how that happened? The media never makes mistakes like that.:rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder how that happened? The media never makes mistakes like that.:rolleyes:
So, maybe the same thing happens when right-wing-aligned media quotes Dem candidates…

Will Smith Reaction GIF

No. I believe the footage (smoke). You believe what you want. Ham sandwich et al.
So you’ll take a social media video at face value but will not give any value to sworn affidavits or indictments based on the fruits of a criminal investigation. Neat. Enjoy your videos I guess.

This is video of a senior DOJ official candidly admitting lawfare by the democrats against Trump. Not a Colbert or Kimmel monologue. Video, I'm quite sure that may end up in court proceedings sometime.

Of course you can try explain how it's a phony video. Try do it without involving his apology. Explain how a trained, vetted high DOJ official just made up that story in order to impress someone he didn't even know.

Go ahead and blow it off as some sort of social media spoof. It's may help Trump, so I understand your attempt to discredit it, by throwing some sort of onus on me for posting it.

I can't help it if you think it's impossible for a deep state or a corrupt government to falsify paperwork or stack a deck against a political opponent. Pretty naive for someone in your position.

This is video of a senior DOJ official candidly admitting lawfare by the democrats against Trump. Not a Colbert or Kimmel monologue. Video, I'm quite sure that may end up in court proceedings sometime.

Of course you can try explain how it's a phony video. Try do it without involving his apology. Explain how a trained, vetted high DOJ official just made up that story in order to impress someone he didn't even know.

Go ahead and blow it off as some sort of social media spoof. It's may help Trump, so I understand your attempt to discredit it, by throwing some sort of onus on me for posting it.

I can't help it if you think it's impossible for a deep state or a corrupt government to falsify paperwork or stack a deck against a political opponent. Pretty naive for someone in your position.

You're projecting. I did, said, or claimed none of those things. I'm highlighting how exceptionally selective you are about what you'll believe and won't, and on what basis.

By all means if there is criminal malfeasance anywhere, investigate and prosecute. If someone otherwise violates some statutory, regulatory, or professional boundary, invoke the applicable standards.

I just don't believe in that for only one side, is all.

Just to be clear, this guy is their head PAFO right? Giving his opinion as opposed to admitting to anything?

Just to be clear, this guy is their head PAFO right? Giving his opinion as opposed to admitting to anything?
Imagine sitting in a bar, talking down your superiors and the CAF. Accusing them of legal malfeasance. Naming names. Now imagine if you were overheard and reported. Do you think it will matter if it was only your opinion when in front of your CO? When you're in a position like that, you have no public opinion about your job. Except maybe how great it is.

Oh yes you do. You wear your bias on your sleeve.

At least I don't hide mine and am upfront about it.
That is, of course, incorrect. But that’s why you only quoted my third paragraph, and not my second.

I’m a simple man. What is the evidence? What is the law? Apply the latter to the former and then allow the prosecutorial and judicial gears to turn.

You consistently appear not to believe in that if it conflicts with your political preference, literally to the point where you won’t/wouldn’t even accept any criminal conviction of Trump with the possible exception of if it remains upheld once all appeals are exhausted. We know this because you said so- and even then you gave yourself plenty of room to weasel out of even that.

I’ll credit you with consistency at least. So far there’s absolutely no tort or crime that Trump has been credibly alleged, or found by a judge or a jury to have committed that seems to come close to triggering any belief of yours in accountability.

Such a difficult question to puzzle out. Is a person more likely to be speaking truthfully when he thinks it's private and off the record, or when he has to go public to clean up his mess with his status (and perhaps more) on the line?

Imagine sitting in a bar, talking down your superiors and the CAF. Accusing them of legal malfeasance. Naming names. Now imagine if you were overheard and reported. Do you think it will matter if it was only your opinion when in front of your CO? When you're in a position like that, you have no public opinion about your job. Except maybe how great it is.
Giving his opinion is certainly not something he should have done. Not my point though. He’s the head PAFO giving his opinion when he shouldn’t have. You’ve taken that as some admission of law fare on the DOJs part. And that somehow that might end up as what? Evidence?

So you wear it on your sleeve?
Yeah, bad use of phrase. Sure and I freely admit my bias. Unlike others that seeth at the mere mention of Trump but deny they have bias even when it's obvious.
That is, of course, incorrect. But that’s why you only quoted my third paragraph, and not my second.

I’m a simple man. What is the evidence? What is the law? Apply the latter to the former and then allow the prosecutorial and judicial gears to turn.

You consistently appear not to believe in that if it conflicts with your political preference, literally to the point where you won’t/wouldn’t even accept any criminal conviction of Trump with the possible exception of if it remains upheld once all appeals are exhausted. We know this because you said so- and even then you gave yourself plenty of room to weasel out of even that.

I’ll credit you with consistency at least. So far there’s absolutely no tort or crime that Trump has been credibly alleged, or found by a judge or a jury to have committed that seems to come close to triggering any belief of yours in accountability.
You got all pissy at me before when I quoted your whole post but only addressed a certain point. I told you then, the next time I wanted to address a point of yours, I'd cut the rest out and only address what was left. That's all I did.

And you're right, I won’t accept a verdict until the appeals are done. I have a healthy distrust of big governmment, having seen them exposed too many times. Democrat or Republican. Liberal and Conservative. Too much money, grift and dishonesty. All for power. Because once they taste that power, it's never enough.I see absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until a person exhausts all legal action, because it's their right. If they hadn't protected Biden and charged him for his theft of classified documents, I'd be happy as a pig in shit.. However, I'd wait until his appeal was in before crowing about it. Even though I think there is plenty of guilt there, he's entitled to that. All your warrants, affidavits and grand jury's, that you love shoving in people's faces, don't prove guilt. They prove someone on one side wants someone else in court. They are not proof of guilt. If all appeals fail and the person is sentenced, you can make the assumption the paperwork was correct. If they win on appeal, you can assume the paperwork that got it going was faulty.

Nothing will change. You'll still hate Trump and proclaim me as some sort of conspiracy theorist because I don't accept your paperwork premise. I'll continue to allow someone the right to exhaust the system in pursuit of their innocence and keep my distrust of big governmment especially with all the criminal behavior of the three letter agencies.

Innocent until proven guilty. Even if that means going to appeal. Why would they have appeal courts if every lower court judgement was infallible? If the law considers them needed to ensure justice is fair, so do I.

So, in the future, you can continue slagging me and I'll decide whether you warrant an answer. Matter of fact, I'll likely default to our previous status quo for awhile. I'm finding this tedious.

Last edited:
Giving his opinion is certainly not something he should have done. Not my point though. He’s the head PAFO giving his opinion when he shouldn’t have. You’ve taken that as some admission of law fare on the DOJs part. And that somehow that might end up as what? Evidence?
Lawfare was mentioned in the video. Did you watch the whole thing? Brihard has admitted he doesn't watch video and won't consider it to be anything but social media fluff. Are you the same? I'm sure Trumps team is bound to bring it to the courts attention. It remains to be seen if it will be evidence or not. That's beyond my vision.

People will draw whatever conclusion they want. I am only responsible for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back