• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

aequitas said:
Nothing in Kingston,  to date the only messages I have seen for this year wrt VOTs were for FEs and they were feb-mar time frame. I'll check today wen this network shutdown is over.

There is alot going on right now within the CF, our budget has been slashed, yet now we are deploying our Navy and Airforce. 100 Mil cut from postings,

I had a bit of sneak peak, I went to EMAA and proceeded to go to My Career, AVOT Status, and it was a deadlink, still is, so I contacted D Mil C (I thought that that meant I was rejected, or my file/info lost) and I was informed the Boards had sat, and it was with DG for approval. I would expect messages soon, I dont see why DG would not approve what several boards would reccomend and accept someone into a trade.

Im pretty positive about this. I have seen some people get out of some trades, with zero qualifications that could apply/assist to the new trade and they recieved their AVOT. Both trades I requested require a long boring ass math course with a high attrition rate. The numbers I have seen make it pretty clear that unless everybody in the process is trying to be Special Ops Fire Fighting Cosmonauts, then majority of us will get what we are after.

Hopefully the next person that posts gets the good news.

Did D Mil C 7 say anything about peoples whose EMAA's accounts  still have access to their OT file? I know i can still see all my information on mine...Hopefully everyone gets their wishes this year, i know ive just been getting bad news left right and centre, i could really go for some good news.

Well Gents. the Out cap was just updated i don't know if this new one effects us or will effect next year. i hope this is for next year as my current trade has gone red. 

upandatom thanks for the info man

aequitas said:
Well Gents. the Out cap was just updated i don't know if this new one effects us or will effect next year. i hope this is for next year as my current trade has gone red. 

The Excel file usually has what year it is for.  Unless the file isn't being maintained properly (THAT never happens!).

Good luck, I know what 'the wait' is like and it sucks.

JonnyM613 said:
Did D Mil C 7 say anything about peoples whose EMAA's accounts  still have access to their OT file? I know i can still see all my information on mine...Hopefully everyone gets their wishes this year, i know ive just been getting bad news left right and centre, i could really go for some good news.

After realising where I work, and the amount of pure garbage that the civilian run IT section has put on the network here to make jobs for their friends, I think the problem with it for the most part was/is a connection problem. I am starting to see more and more I can not even access my EMAA account on machines in my unit.

aequitas said:

No problem, as well, dont let the red green yellow get to you too much, a trade of a thousand, even green is 30 people out of that trade for OT, We are not a big military, and you cant let those numbers play games with you. If you did well in the interview process, Med and CFAT matches up, you should be good to go.

OUTCAP %s are based on TES (not PML) and are:

Green - 2%
Amber - 1%
Red - 0.5%.

So even red trades are allowed OT-out, just at a reduced % of the TES. 

Search for "basic production documents" and that should take you to the link.  It's part of the DGMC org.

Here is a DIN only link for it

http://cmp-cpm.forces.mil.ca/dgmp/dpgr/engraph/reports/description_e.asp?sec=2&report=bpd

no problem ekpiper. on a side note looks like we are from the same hometown i started my career ar 21 svc bn

VOT's are starting to flow, got mine this morning, goodbye Navy - hello ATIS Tech!

2 things,
1: Will the OT messages get sent through the PSO office or directly the unit?
2.: Anyone else on this forum looking to go AVN tech?

3 of us got our messages this afternoon at my unit, myself included.

Our unit OR forwarded it to the CSM of our respective companies who forwarded it to our supervisors.

Wow stress boost this afternoon! I want mine too lol. Congrats to you

JonnyM613 said:
2 things,
1: Will the OT messages get sent through the PSO office or directly the unit?
2.: Anyone else on this forum looking to go AVN tech?

that is my trade of choice as well man #1 AVN #2 AWS. my fingers are crossed.

i think we are all feeling a little stressed, not diggin the wait period

Back