• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Navy Lt(N) Retired...

Reserves... with full time stints ....around... ^-^

Nothing about the purple trades...

I'm an officer with a Reserve Field Ambulance

MED_BCMC said:
Nothing about the purple trades...

I'm an officer with a Reserve Field Ambulance

Not looking for trade more so status and element if any...

Enrolled Army Cadets 1967 achieved Master Cadet and went to NACC Banff 1980
Transfered to Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders of Canada (Primary Reserve) MOC R031 1970
JLC CFB Petawawa 1972
Eventually became Signals NCO for Regiment
Grandfathered to M/Cpl (Was Cpl and when M/Cpl became a rank got it)
Taught SSEAP (Summer Program) 1974-1976
Transferred to CF summer of 1977 -- CFB Cornwallis Course 7738 9 Platoon
Trades Training 7801 Communications Research
Non- Morse Operator 1980
Sigdev 1981

3 Alert Tours.. Postings CFS Inuvik, CFS Masset, CFS Gander, CFB Kingston (1 CSR 2 Sqn), CFS Leitrim

I'm currently a private in the 31st Combat Engineers  :cdn: After my BMQ is done I'm goin to RMC to become an infantry officer  :salute:

291er_sigdev said:
Enrolled Army Cadets 1967 achieved Master Cadet and went to NACC Banff 1980
Did you mean 1970, or did you spend 13 years in Cadets  ???  ;)

Army Reserve since '76....
Was a MWO before commissioning in '95
Lots of full time stints incl 2 & 4 Svc Bn's and teaching at CFSAL.

Still  in uni. Finish my degree in August and hope to make January 2006  BOTC. Going Infantry Off.

Just finished my application :)
So I could be sworn in as soon as May 24th.
Army Reserves....for now
11th Feild Artillery

Currently in the recruiting process. Interview, med and CFAT complete. Medical should be en route to Borden in a couple weeks once I get a few forms filled in by my doctor.

I have completed the CFAT, and Medical for the Regular Force. (it just returned from Borden last week) Now I am going for my physical fitness test and interview.

I am in the recruiting process. I have applied for reg force. I have completed the CFAT and have my medical,interview,and physical fitness test this wed.(may 18)

Now i'm a new recruit starting his BMQ on august 9th. for FCS tech... can't wait to get there!

Cheers!

Fart (old) and getting older  :)

In keeping with the above I should rant about going back to the the old 3/4 ton, Bren Carriers for recce and .455 Webelys for sidearms. Not to mention that REAL soldiers carry a .303  ;D

Back