• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

While teaching "mark time" to a BMQ crse

Me: Mark time is called on the right foot.  Take a half step with the left, check your arms and slide the other foot forward without touching the ground so you are at the attention position.

Pte:  Which foot is the other foot?

SGT-RMSCLK said:
While teaching "mark time" to a BMQ crse

Me: Mark time is called on the right foot.  Take a half step with the left, check your arms and slide the other foot forward without touching the ground so you are at the attention position.

Pte:  Which foot is the other foot?

Your little bright bulbs are dimming a bit.....or were they never the high wattage type?  ;D

Nothing yet today, but it’s early. Now yesterday….. but to be fair I was at a work related seminar on mental health and addictions full of trough feeders alternatively screaming at how mean the Government is, demanding more funding, patting themselves on the back for their good work, and in the end forgetting the poor schmucks that they were there to discuss helping.  ::)

BTW little brother, caffeine is not a vitamin, I lied. 8)

Danjanou said:
Nothing yet today, but it’s early. Now yesterday….. but to be fair I was at a work related seminar on mental health and addictions full of trough feeders alternatively screaming at how mean the Government is, demanding more funding, patting themselves on the back for their good work, and in the end forgetting the poor schmucks that they were there to discuss helping.  ::)

BTW little brother, caffeine is not a vitamin, I lied. 8)

The more things change...the more they remain the same.

Trough feeders abound at prisons and hospitals don't they?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/18397/post-816149.html#msg816149

8)

I always get scared when a post in here has no name attached to it but just a link.  I always fear it'll be my post that shows up!!

Bzzliteyr said:
I always get scared when a post in here has no name attached to it but just a link.  I always fear it'll be my post that shows up!!
I tend to be more afraid simply because it's Vern posting  :eek:

Bzzliteyr said:

Fear not young Jedi ... it's a link to my own post!! :D

"Would you like coffee in your cup?"
- at Tim Hortons.

I was the cuprit, and once I heard myself I realized how redicioulous I sounded. BUT we have people ordering extra cups....for RUTRTW so...

SWF(13): "Mom, I need new skinny jeans; these ones are too loose."

RHMom(40): "They're skin tight!! You don't need skinnier jeans."

SWF(13): "Mom, they ARE SOOOOOOOO too loose; If I can go up the stairs without having to hop up them --- that means they're way too loose!!"

RHMom(40): "Mother of Gawd ..." - said as SWF(13) proceeds to demonstrate how "too loose" jeans 'allow' her to actually be able to bend at knees and walk up the stairs.

What have I wrought upon the world?  :-[

And for a second there I was wondering if there was a new German Radio station accessible on Short Wave......SWF 3 was my favorite station.  (Sud West Funk Drei or S V F Drei)

George Wallace said:
And for a second there I was wondering if there was a new German Radio station accessible on Short Wave......SWF 3 was my favorite station.  (Sud West Funk Drei or S V F Drei)
A "bit" Offtopic, but SWR3 has a Webradio:
http://www.swr3.de/wraps/musik/webradio/audioplayer/player.php?format=mp3e&channel=0&
(Just open the .m3u file that he want to download e. g. with Winamp.)

Regards,
ironduke57

ArmyVern said:
SWF(13): "Mom, I need new skinny jeans; these ones are too loose."

RHMom(40): "They're skin tight!! You don't need skinnier jeans."

SWF(13): "Mom, they ARE SOOOOOOOO too loose; If I can go up the stairs without having to hop up them --- that means they're way too loose!!"

RHMom(40): "Mother of Gawd ..." - said as SWF(13) proceeds to demonstrate how "too loose" jeans 'allow' her to actually be able to bend at knees and walk up the stairs.

What have I wrought upon the world?  :-[

And this is why I'm glad I have boys  >:D

George Wallace said:
"Ess Veh Eff Drei: Verkehr.  STAU!"  Remember that?  The whistle sound and then followed up by the announcement of where the traffic jam was?  Ah, yes, the memories!

This one rubbed me the wrong way this morning:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/84335/post-817488.html#msg817488

Play nice children.

I'm in a crap mood, and have an itchy D/S trigger finger.

ironduke57 said:
A "bit" Offtopic, but SWR3 has a Webradio:
http://www.swr3.de/wraps/musik/webradio/audioplayer/player.php?format=mp3e&channel=0&
(Just open the .m3u file that he want to download e. g. with Winamp.)

Regards,
ironduke57

OooooH!  Yaaaa!

Back