• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the Dumbest Thing You've SEEN Today?

Another Special Snowflake.....

I hope she doesn't get parasites.

When she gets older, will she be a crazy cat lady, or a crazy human lady?

No mention of her wearing a flea collar.

I hope her parents/owners have taken the precaution to have her neutered.

hmmmm.....the ultimate pussy..... ::)    ;D

This is also Darwin Award worthy...  ::)  Shared under the fair dealings provisions of the copyright act.

‘You f***ing idiot, don’t do it!’: Russian has his hand RIPPED OFF by a caged bear after ignoring his friends’ warnings and reaching in to stroke the animal
The caged bear grabbed hold of the man after he reached through the bars
Victim had ignored his friends who shouted 'you f***ing idiot, don't do it!'
Footage shows the bear standing up and yanking man from side to side
He is believed to have survived attack but lost his forearm up to his elbow

ByJulian Robinson for MailOnline

Published: 16:18 GMT, 29 January 2016 | Updated: 18:20 GMT, 29 January 2016

This is the moment a Russian had his hand ripped off by a caged bear - after ignoring his friends’ warnings and reaching in to stroke the animal.

Footage taken in Murmanskaya Oblast, in the country's far north west shows the man screaming out in pain as the bear clamps its teeth around his arm.

Seconds earlier his friends had shouted 'you f***ing idiot, don't do it!' as he approached the giant animal.

Video posted on Live Leak starts by showing the bear standing still in its cage before a man in a black jacket and jeans approaches while people swear in the back ground.

The man cautiously puts his right arm through the bars as if attempting to stroke or pat the creature.

Moments later the bear strikes, grabbing hold of the man and stands up as the victim struggles desperately to free himself.

Incredibly, the cameraman appears to carry on filming before suddenly dropping the device and running over to help amid screams of panic.

In the confusion, the camera picks us flashes of the animal's brown fur as it thrashes around in the cage before the terrified men turn and run.

The man is believed to have lost his forearm up to his elbow in the attack - but did not die despite suffering from horrific injuries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423011/You-f-ing-idiot-don-t-Russian-hand-RIPPED-caged-bear-ignoring-friends-warnings-reaching-stroke-animal.html#ixzz3yfB7Plqv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

jollyjacktar said:
This is also Darwin Award worthy...  ::)  Shared under the fair dealings provisions of the copyright act.

That's what happen in a place where breakfast is a bottle of vodka.

The video showed SFA and I could hear someone laughing. I think it could be fake.

However, if true, what an absolute moron....

jollyjacktar said:
Nice try, better luck next time Hamas or is that Dumbass. 

Hamas Tank Fail

I'd give them a B+ for cam and concealment. If you don't want anyone to see your 4x4, disguise it as a tank. No one would know.

Although the tank itself will draw a lot of unwanted attention.

I work in a hospital lab and we get people bring odd stuff in all the time. Todays oddity was a guy who brought a urine sample in for testing...in a cheese whiz jar.

Back