• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the Dumbest Thing You've SEEN Today?

Funny as hell...

Tragically proof that Darwin is fighting a loosing battle....

I think I  :rofl: the most when the dude gets hit by the launched tire square in the sac.  :nod:

Darwin works in mysterious ways.....

Funny, but ouch!  :eek:

recceguy said:
Actually what you have is a condensed version of a 'training' film we used to show to QL5 Stokers (Is it still being done Roland?) for safety training.  In the one we used to use, the individual lost the fight with the lathe. I wont go into details but if there are any of you youngsters out there thinking of trying this, please dont. Lathes are run with step up motors meaning their torque is increased dramatically-I dont f***ing care how strong you think you are.

A drunk, who had just ordered a taxi cab, stagger out to his car and try to drive away. Fortunately, a couple of the bar staff noticed and ran out and take the keys away and wait until the cab arrives.

Artists just found a new market for their new works.....or old ones that aren't selling....

Italian museum burns artworks in protest at cuts

Article Link
18 April 2012

A museum in Italy has started burning its artworks in protest at budget cuts which it says have left cultural institutions out of pocket.

Antonio Manfredi, of the Casoria Contemporary Art Museum in Naples, set fire to the first painting on Tuesday.

"Our 1,000 artworks are headed for destruction anyway because of the government's indifference," he said.

The work was by French artist Severine Bourguignon, who was in favour of the protest and watched it online.

Mr Manfredi plans to burn three paintings a week from now on, in a protest he has dubbed "Art War".

Artists from across Europe have lent their support, including Welsh sculptor John Brown, who torched one of his works, Manifesto, on Monday.
More on link

Taliban commander turns himself in to Americans... to claim $100 reward on his own 'wanted' poster

U.S. officials couldn't believe their luck last week when a suspected Taliban commander who heard there was a $100 reward for his whereabouts turned himself into authorities.
Perhaps misunderstanding the meaning of 'wanted', Mohammad Ashan sauntered up to police in Sar Howza, Paktika province, with a poster bearing his own face - and demanded the finder's fee.  Officers arrested Ashan on the spot, the Washington Post reported. Nevertheless, when U.S. forces went to confirm Ashan had come forward they were understandably incredulous.

full story

Maybe he can get a new gangsta name, Hunda Bux  ;D

I saw a guy pass me doing 120ish on a sport bike in a 90 zone while wearing flips flops, shorts, and  a tshirt.

Whilst pumping gas the other day I overheard a slew of profanity coming from the other side of the pump I was using. Then I heard a weird banging noise...I peered over the side and watched as the woman on the other side was punching the gas pump, swearing about how it wouldn't take her card or something...then she proceeded to take the actual pump off and bang it against the machine! Yikes!

Delaney1986 said:
Whilst pumping gas the other day I overheard a slew of profanity coming from the other side of the pump I was using. Then I heard a weird banging noise...I peered over the side and watched as the woman on the other side was punching the gas pump, swearing about how it wouldn't take her card or something...then she proceeded to take the actual pump off and bang it against the machine! Yikes!

Sounds like a candidate for anger management.

cupper said:
Sounds like a candidate for anger management.

Or literacy club...I myself had pretty close to a moment just like that, until I realized I'd "guy looked" at which way the stripe was facing ::)

MM

Back