• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the Dumbest Thing You've SEEN Today?

No explaination required, just a picture I think.  It showed up in my FB News Feed links this morning.  Man, you are sure going to look stupid when you are 65 years old on the beach with your grandkids. 

Eye In The Sky said:
No explaination required, just a picture I think.  It showed up in my FB News Feed links this morning.  Man, you are sure going to look stupid when you are 65 years old on the beach with your grandkids.

That's assuming (big one) that there's going to be grandkids, or even kids. ;)

Or that he sees 65.

Man, you are sure going to look stupid when you are 65 years old on the beach with your grandkids. 

If not sooner...like how 'bout right frackin' now.?!!!!!

Where's Darwin when we need him.!    :facepalm:

cupper said:
You would not like living in certain jurisdictions in the US where, as you lose a lane for highway construction they have signs commanding you to maintain your lane to the merge point.

Even though they warn you of the upcoming merge in plenty of time to safely merge prior to, they encourage the deadlock that occurs when the a-holes at the merge point figure they have the ROW rather than develop the 1 on 1 merge it's supposed to be.

It is called the "zipper merge" and according to various studies, the most widely cited being one from the University of Maryland, it is more effective at reducing congestion in areas where the merge cannot or is not taking place at the posted speed limit (where the early merge is more effective).

I prefer the early merge too, but it is useless if people are zipper merging, particularly in the downtown core when the early merge tends to back traffic up into various intersections behind you.

Ya, I have seen people play pacman and Try to block traffic, sometimes me, with their nice , shiny and expensive cars.  I have tended to drive POS clunkers so I don't care as much about scratching up the side of my car against theirs, especially when someone is violating the highway traffic act by straddling both lanes. They always move back into their lane when they see that I am not relenting.

Me, today, trying to open my car door that has power locks.

A little background.  My car's power distribution is FUBAR'd and I am getting a new battery soon.  Because my power is screwed, my power locks are dodgy at best, so I haven't been locking my doors.  Today, while doing business downtown I felt the need to lock them.  Of course, when I returned they wouldn't open.  This happened before, and after persistent button pushing it opened. Not this time though.  So, as I was continuing to push the unlock button relentlessly, I called my wife to pass the time.  After talking with her for a minute or so she asked "does the key work in the door"?

My goodness, technology is ruining me.   

From the Buy and Sell on another forum (highlights mine):

1999 chev cavalier green for sale. 850$
- automatic 240 km's
- 4 door, AC, power lock
- comes with 4 winter tires & gps!

how much you asking

:not-again:

PMedMoe said:
From the Buy and Sell on another forum (highlights mine):

:not-again:
Might have been the disbelief that they'd want $850 for that clunker...

jollyjacktar said:
Might have been the disbelief that they'd want $850 for that clunker...

True.  I clicked on it out of curiosity on how much they were asking...  ;D

This has to be  a winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuoTI3xxDzo&feature=related

Danjanou said:
This has to be  a winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuoTI3xxDzo&feature=related

:facepalm:  I felt embarrassed for him just watching that

I heard that Avril Levigne and Chad Kruger of Nickleback were getting married...that seemed kind of dumb to me.

I don't think the family will be amused!!!! On the other hand, he's 28 years old. If he's going to do stupid things, now's the time! And remember, he's an ancestor of Edward VII - Bertie!!

Hawk

Hawk said:
I don't think the family will be amused!!!! On the other hand, he's 28 years old. If he's going to do stupid things, now's the time! And remember, he's an ancestor of Edward VII - Bertie!!

Hawk

Ummmmm?

Hawk

Is he really the "Doctor" and own the Tardis?

Perhaps you should have said "descendant of".    ;D

I don't imagine his CO is going to be too impressed either. He's likely already received a call from the Adjt.

recceguy said:
I don't imagine his CO is going to be too impressed either. He's likely already received a call from the Adjt.

And about to make a "donation" to the "Queen's coffers".....  ;D

You're right George Wallace! I guess I wasn't thinking. He's a DESCENDANT OF Bertie. My brain's really in neutral this morning. At any rate, he's going to be in trouble with a lot of people!!!

Hawk

recceguy said:
I don't imagine his CO is going to be too impressed either.

And do what ?

It's hard enough to get a guy from the regimental hockey team in trouble, can you imagine getting a prince in shyte  ;)

Back