• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your Beer Brand of Choice

trigger324 said:
i've been really enjoying bud light lime lately
Then try "Miller Chill Lime"  I think it's better and it's a little less expensive (in BC anyway)

Wow.  If you need it to be brain numbing cold and injected with fruit juice to make it half way palatable, do you still get to call it beer?

What was that man Law?

Oh yeah, Don't Fruit the Beer!

Kat Stevens said:
Wow.  If you need it to be brain numbing cold and injected with fruit juice to make it half way palatable, do you still get to call it beer?
Maybe not but it is a pleasant alternative to Guinness when it's 30deg out and you're camping.  ;)

I always go for Big Rock's beers, they're a local craft brewery here in Alberta. Traditional and McNally's Extra (a 7%) are great for fans of a darker brew.

For imports, I especially enjoy Innis and Gunn (a unique oak-aged beer) Żywiec, and most Czech brews.

Off to Beerfest tonight. I may have a couple of new favs in the AM.......  ;D

I myself have become quite the fan of Sapporo Draft but I usually stick to my Canadian brands (excluding Boxer, that junk is for high schoolers).

OK.  Anything made by Vancouver Island Breweries is awesome!! Especially Spyhopper and Sea Dog!!

Tried a raspberry wheat beer from Kawartha Lakes Brewery the other weekend...pretty darn tasty, even the wifes grandmother had one!

HavokFour said:
I myself have become quite the fan of Sapporo Draft but I usually stick to my Canadian brands (excluding Boxer, that junk is for high schoolers).

Your profile says you're 18. The legal age for Ontario is 19.

Moosehead, but I think im gonna have to switch to Carling when college starts back up 

Every night for the past 7 months I dreamt of drinking a beautifully cold snubby of Victoria Bitter while I lie on my couch and watch the cricket.
Only a month and a half to go before it becomes a reality!

"The best beer is always the one you can't drink"

I go for  Stella Artois  and Bud  myself. Find it to be a great beers :cheers: Old Naval Guard

Back