• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your Beer Brand of Choice

Hahn's Ice
Tooheys New
Vic Bitter
Castlemain XXXX Gold
or OPs (Other Peoples)  ;D

Don't smoke

Wes

Canadian beers - Moosehead, KLB, Steamwhistle, Sleeman, Keiths, just to name a few
American - I'll drink Bud if i'm already drunk (plus its usualyl cheap at clubs for some reason), but for taste I think I'd have to go with Sam Adams
Irish - That one is easy, Harp and Guinness
European (and the rest really) - Hoegaarden has quite a refeshing taste, Becks, Heinkien, etc.

Smoke... can't stand the stuff.

This forum, made me want to drink, so I ran upstairs to grab a beer. Not looking; I accidentally opened one of my stepmother's wine cooler's(Grower's) , and I think I'm gonna throw up.  :crybaby: anyway...
Canadian beers - Kokanee- I'm flat out poor thats why
American - Miller, MGD
Irish - Guinness- and its so easy to pour
European (and the rest really) -corona- dude I'm only 19

Keith's, Rickards Gold, Warthog, anything by Big Rock (My buddy is a rep ;) :blotto:)

Beer: Keiths. I drank Sleeman for a while, but always find myself back at that ol Nova Scotian pride n joy beer.  ;D

Big Rock's Traditional Ale, or anything else by Big Rock, except Grasshopper.

Beer of choice used to be Moosehead Premium Dry

Smoke of choice used to be MacDonald Menthol Lights or Colts Milds

I did, once in awhile, buy a package of Sweet Caporals

Haven't smoked in almost 23 years but for beer my choice is clear   CRYSTAL clear.

Best Wishes for Happy Holiday's

Crown Royal when left in the freezer overnight, otherwise Original Fine Canadian, what a whiskey! I am also partial to Gibby's Special Old, stuff is expensive like crack but damn good.

This may clearly explain a few things. ;)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/beer.shtml

beer is keiths lite, gotta watch me figure.hardstuff/shine.or,crown.smoke/just what grows in my backyard...(relax just a joke)........really ::)

Hey  That happened to me a few times at the old Roselyn Hotel in Edmonton, but the other way around they looked good that night but the morning OH my God!!!! :crybaby: I'm glad those days are long gone :dontpanic:

Back