Author Topic: Joining Instructions - Wainwright  (Read 9951 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Joining Instructions - Wainwright
« on: July 05, 2012, 12:02:40 »
Looking for the Joining Instructions for a member going on their PLQ in Wainwright.  Can't find anything on CFTPO.  Links to CFB Wainwright website are broken.  Anyone have any idea where they may be found?
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline MJP

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Joining Instructions - Wainwright
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:52 »
I have an email out to get them.  Drop me a PM with an email address and I will forward to you when I get.
Hope is not a valid COA

Offline dangerboy

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 14:23:42 »
Here is the link to the joining instruction for LFWA TC in Wainwright:  http://lfcms.kingston.mil.ca/Default.aspx?sectionid=143000440037626&type=D

It is a DWAN link.
All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time.
- Lt Gen Lewis B. Puller, USMC

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 14:29:50 »
Thanks.   Was able to find that earlier, but never posted it.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.