Author Topic: Advice needed regarding Vehicle Tech (Reserved) vs Medical Assistant (Reserved  (Read 9377 times)

Offline kod006

• Rate Post
Good day, everyone,

I am trying to make decision and decide whether I want to be a Vehicle Tech or Medical Assistant in Reserved. By the way, I have a V4 vision. Can any experienced members give me advice about that?

1. As a reserve which of these two occupations will give me opportunity to travel (either within Canada or other countries) and explore?

2. As a reserve, which of these two occupations will give me opportunity to work on combat skills or roll out with combat units on the field?

and

3. If I ever decide to leave the Force one day and want to travel and work aboard, which of these two occupations will help me as a skilled worker?

Thank You!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:07:17 by kod006 »

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Keep 'em rolling.
    • The job.
In any war, there are two tremendous tasks. That of the combat troops is to fight the enemy. That of the supply troops is to furnish all the material to insure victory. The faster and farther the combat troops advance against the foe, the greater becomes the battle of supply. EISENHOWER

Offline kod006

• Rate Post
Thank you! I will look into those link!

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Keep 'em rolling.
    • The job.
Thank you!

You are welcome. Good luck.  :)
In any war, there are two tremendous tasks. That of the combat troops is to fight the enemy. That of the supply troops is to furnish all the material to insure victory. The faster and farther the combat troops advance against the foe, the greater becomes the battle of supply. EISENHOWER