Author Topic: Military Silliness  (Read 1219 times)

Offline --NES--

• Rate Post
Military Silliness
« on: November 22, 2005, 22:36:03 »
I can't get an Arctic 'storm trooper' mask 'cause there are none in the system, and troops can't get bullets for exercises, but the military can spend money on stuff like this.

WTF?!?!
Please delete this account

Offline Britney Spears

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Military Silliness
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 22:39:15 »
What do you need it for? Are you a storm trooper?
"I'd vote for you."
  -TCBF, whiskey601.

"Britney, if you wern't so young I would kiss you!"
  -a_majoor.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 22:43:11 »
I can't get an Arctic 'storm trooper' mask 'cause there are none in the system, and troops can't get bullets for exercises, but the military can spend money on stuff like this.
WTF?!?!
You are putting the blame in the wrong place. There is money to buy your storm trooper mask within DND/CF. The contract expired. Do not blame the CF Supply system or inappropriate spending for this. Blame the Liberal party....their boondoggle & adscam caused a freeze of PWGSC contracts. PWGSC releases/renews contracts on behalf of all federal departments including the military. A whole heck of a bunch of ours expired while the freeze was on...not through fault of our own. Don't like it? Place your vote properly and with much thought.
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

Offline --NES--

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 23:02:48 »
You are putting the blame in the wrong place. There is money to buy your storm trooper mask within DND/CF. The contract expired. Do not blame the CF Supply system or inappropriate spending for this. Blame the Liberal party....their boondoggle & adscam caused a freeze of PWGSC contracts. PWGSC releases/renews contracts on behalf of all federal departments including the military. A whole heck of a bunch of ours expired while the freeze was on...not through fault of our own. Don't like it? Place your vote properly and with much thought.

DAMN IT...   I KNOW!!!  

I'm just saying this little helecopter program is a waste of resources, and therefor is silly... but it is fun.

http://recruiting.forces.gc.ca/engraph/news/details_e.aspx?id=341

jees... mountain out of a mole hill...

AND YES, I AM A STORM TROOPER DAMN IT!!!   ONE OF THEM WINTER SNOW TROOPERS... WITHOUT A MASK...

btw.. before someone has a spaz... I AM JUST KIDDING.
Please delete this account