• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

3RCR at Ft Bliss

Surprised my higher didnt see him up there and jack him up for wearing tan coloured kit.lol.

Cool pic.

X-mo-1979 said:
Surprised my higher didnt see him up there and jack him up for wearing tan coloured kit.lol.

Cool pic.
Oh, the tans WERE noticed.  Along with the after market rigs, etc.  This is only my looking into a crystal ball, but I feel that the rockpainters of TF 3-08 may be more pragmatic when it comes to kit.  JUST MY OPINION.

Yeoman said:
yep, following one of the platoons around from Mike Coy. they'll be doing a show in a few months on us studs being studs............I think.
all I know is that, they've learnt to never to have a camera around me, heh.

With a face lik eyours it wouldn't take them long to edit you out....hahaha

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Oh, the tans WERE noticed.  Along with the after market rigs, etc.  This is only my looking into a crystal ball, but I feel that the rockpainters of TF 3-08 may be more pragmatic when it comes to kit.  JUST MY OPINION.

Lets hope you are right.

I've heard through the grapevine things will change.....be patient....there is help on the way.

OldSolduer said:
I've heard through the grapevine things will change.....be patient....there is help on the way.

That's good, that's very good. Do keep us apprised if you're able.

Well it could be X-Mo......put it this way. It will be enlightening, refreshing and full of common sense.....

riggermade said:
With a face lik eyours it wouldn't take them long to edit you out....hahaha

that's why they don't follow me around. that and I'm in the drivers hole and I refuse to get out when not necessary. I'm happy talking to my sock puppets and singing songs I make up on the spot thank you very much.

Yeoman said:
that's why they don't follow me around. that and I'm in the drivers hole and I refuse to get out when not necessary. I'm happy talking to my sock puppets and singing songs I make up on the spot thank you very much.

And that way they can't misquote you on anything

riggermade said:
And that way they can't misquote you on anything

though they always seem to catch me when I'm doing my dances in between lav's

Yeoman said:

Rain dance? River dance? Refreshment dance? come one tell us - we won't tell anyone.

Yeoman said:

Panzer Grenadier said:
Rain dance? River dance? Refreshment dance? come one tell us - we won't tell anyone.

pee dance  :D  ;D

X-mo-1979 said:
Is it a magic Christmas tumor?
No, it's a malignant tumour, the base of which is lodged deep within your brain.

Like a happy special...

You're going to die

;D

Back