• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

career_radio-checker said:
It would be a snowy day in Vancouver before I missed this.

I guess you weren't out west this winter, eh??  ;D

Sorry guys, I just realized I double booked myself- the unit's having a big party for all our guys who just got back from the 'Ghan, and it's the same night.

If you're gonna be downtown in the market, be careful- the Camerons will be out in force.  >:D

edited for typos...

Brihard said:
If you're gonna be downtown in the market, be careful- the Camerons will be out in force.  >:D

So, careful not to step into any puddles?  >:D

Sig_Des said:
So, careful not to step into any puddles?  >:D

We're not THAT scary- no reason you sigs should be pissing yourselves when you see us.  ;D

But yeah, sorry I've gotta miss out on this one Des.

Brihard said:
We're not THAT scary- no reason you sigs should be pissing yourselves when you see us.  ;D

It's not with fear...it's with laughter at your funny pom poms!

'tis to bad you'll miss it though, next time.

Des, I'm scared... lol Please don't take me near them.  ;D

Pea said:
Des, I'm scared... lol Please don't take me near them.  ;D

If you're counting on Des for protection from the unwashed masses...I mean the Camerons, we're all in trouble.

Of course I'll be there...anything to meet the incomparable Pea..and Des...it was unwashed, not unwanted. ;)

Poppa said:
Of course I'll be there...anything to meet the incomparable Pea..and Des...it was unwashed, not unwanted. ;)

Right...unwashed...and you'll be on leave, so long greasy hair and a beard, right  8)

I have a feeling the Cameron's will probably be wandering around down in the market and on Elgin, so you should be safe for the most part, Pea

(I kid, I kid)

Poppa said:

Well, I'll try not to disappoint.  ;D

Sig_Des said:
I have a feeling the Cameron's will probably be wandering around down in the market and on Elgin, so you should be safe for the most part, Pea

I'm sure we have the makings of a good meet, by the sounds of it Des. I'll leave the pepper spray at home then.. ;)

Pea said:
I'm sure we have the makings of a good meet, by the sounds of it Des. I'll leave the pepper spray at home then.. ;)

... and what about the Taser  :D ?

Sig_Des said:
That's the entertainment....whoever forgets their coin gets tazed

Coin! Thanks for the reminder!.. must find that.

Poppa said:
If you're counting on Des for protection from the unwashed masses...I mean the Camerons, we're all in trouble.

Fine words coming from someone who parades at Walkley.  ;D

And as for the puddles- we don't do things half way. Vomit just means your stomach's in its pristine empty state again.

it soudn liek youll all have a great time. and I woudl also avoid the afgh. exhibit. For anyone who hasnt been to the war memorial it is realyrealyrealy incredible. Well underaged wihtout a fake meens I canot join the meet and great :( ahh well I wish you all a good time.

Back