• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

Wow... The LPC still trying to drive a wedge, while pretending they are against it.

From the article:
He wrote that he considered the next election to be the “most critical federal election campaign of (his) life,” one in which Canadians would choose what kind of role they wanted the government to play and what kind of politics “they find acceptable before it is too late to stop at our border a brand of politics that stokes fears and seeks to divide us with a vision of a zero-sum world where support for one person must represent setback for someone else.”

Reactions: QV
Wow... The LPC still trying to drive a wedge, while pretending they are against it.

From the article:
I read that too. Gaslighting at it's finest. That guy and all like him need to go. In any case he is just leaving so he doesn't have to be responsible for the electoral ass whooping that it coming. I'm sure their internal polling is way worse than what we see.

Every election seems to be the most important one ever. Eventually an election is going to be so important that gunfire in the streets will be a reasonable way of resolving the outcome.

I read that too. Gaslighting at it's finest. That guy and all like him need to go. In any case he is just leaving so he doesn't have to be responsible for the electoral ass whooping that it coming. I'm sure their internal polling is way worse than what we see.

You would be surprised, WRT internal polling.

Back