• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PET PEEV

Disregard post. new guy with caps on.Sorry. Now know better.

pet peeves...

..being told to do something in doubletime ( like clean the floor ), only to be told that it "doesn‘t matter".

..cadets.

one pet peeve i have in my one and a half year military career (so far that is) is privates or others who look down on recruits and laugh an snicker prviately when they **** up.

I mean come on, who cares if your better at drill or know how to get the hand guards off the C-7 better your not king **** of turd island because you know this small fact. He might be able to accurately dissassemble a computer and yopu have no idea how to use a mouse. Why not got tell the poor guy trying to figure out how to get the get the handguards off how you do it. Although i caught crap for doinf exactly that... It bothers me up to now.... does anyone know why i caught it... it wasn‘t a formal class or anything and it wasn‘t course...

Any who my next an last pet peeve is your private friends who get corporal and suddenly demand to be paraded around by yolu peasent privates

Pet peeves:

Well,here are a few of mine.

1- Kids wearing camo in malls & not having a clue
what they are really for.

2- Peace protesters who start riots.

3- People who mouth off the army,but have never
done anything worthwhile in their lives.

4- Bladers (you know who they are)

5- Borrowing money & not paying it back.

6- People who hear sniper & think cold blooded
killer. I am not a killer.I saved lives by
taking lives.

7- Treating kids as morons & not giving them a
chance.

8- Guys who hit girls & children. Dead meat.

9- And finaly, VLT,s that show 7,s on a 10 bet &
then turn colder than a witches tit.

:cdn: :sniper:

-People who don‘t meet timings, especially if they are in military
-People who try to weasel out an excuse or blame other for their mistakes. If you screw up, then say you screwed up and take responsibility.

Recce41,one rememberance day aked a vet para how many jump‘s he did before D.Day?
He told me "He did his course and another 3 jump‘s at Ring Way‘s in Manchester and the next thing he knew he was dropping in on Europe!"

99.99% of the Para‘s in W.W.2 only had a max of 10 jump‘s and yet they did it,so what do you think of them and thier number of jump‘s?

So does it realey matter as long as you qualify every year and we have a pool of jumper‘s to make a new Air Borne Regiment in the future?

Yes, I‘m a crap hat and never had the chance to take a jump course.

Whats a Blader

I dont know who they are...
and what does EIS really stand for. Dont say Extra infantry stuff either.

RHF covered a couple of mine.

Another one that‘s been annoying me recently is a brand spankin‘ new Airforce CIC getting all high on his horse for being an OCdt whilst I‘m a Pte.. From now on I‘m just going to smile and shake my head..

A blade,is someone who will knowingly
stab you in the back for his own good or
to advance his standing in the unit.
Or someone who shifts blame to avoid looking
bad to higher.

:warstory: :cdn:

Korus

I hear ya on the CIC bunch. Some are quite good while others seem to think they are next in line to be CDS. Next time they give you a hard time ask them where they are going "camping" this summer. Stress the word camping, seems to get them riled.

holy flock im dumb!!! BLADER !!! as in knife!!! not as in what you hold your piss in.

I needed some sleep when i was doing that post

CIC officers who waste 2 hours of a meeting debating wether or not they should get the CD in 7 years instead of (correct me if im wrong) 12 years? that the Reg Force has to wait.

Bunch of monkeys :sniper:

rivarly between units an trades is fine I think, just as long as it‘s done with humor, an such

RHF, the best thing that came out of a SVC BN was a hot chick eh, yes the hot ones tend to come to the SVC BN‘s, I like the eye candy in my SVC BN :D

haha

DNA, put your cock back in your pants and focus on learning what the MCPLs and CPLs are trying to pound into your head on your OJT. To quote my DCO, don‘t **** where you eat, it‘s just asking for trouble.
Besides, if it‘s in green, it can‘t be clean. Remember that.

Which I guess leads into (one of) my largest pet peeve, guys who look at their platoon as a **** dating service. And the females who play into this little soap opera action by dating the dumb *******s.

Marauder, please just take a joke, jeez, relax

I do take the reserves serouisly, an I listen an take notes to what I‘m taught in PAT Plt, an soon BMQ

I dont look as my plt, or BN as a dating service

if your gonna freak on me about what I said, why dont you say anything to RoyalHighlandFusiler, since he‘s the one that brought it up

dont just freak out on me cause I‘m a FNG, just because of a joke on a internet message board

no disrespect intended to, Marauder

if I came off as a prick there, I‘m sorry

and what does EIS really stand for. Dont say Extra infantry stuff either.
EIS: Equipment Issue Scale
My pet-peeve: leaders who lack leadership.

I just thought of one that really bugs me... cold IMP‘s... well IMPs period are a pet peeve of mine, but cold ones are worse.

I‘m with you on that one... I absolutley depsise cold IMPs... When they‘re well heated, they aren‘t bad. Too bad I hardly ever get the chance to have them well heated..
Oh well, at least it‘s food that will keep me going.

Back