• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the next Cook selection date? I heard it wont be until November, is this true?

leroy707 said:
I've been merit listed since the end of April for infantry and armoured, I've not been called for the last ten selection for my trade. Is it time to hang up the towel or is there still hope.

That's a question you need to ask your local Recruiter.

Thought I would poke my head back in after 3-4 months of being MIA from the website. Any ears on Med Tech selections? My file manager doesn't have a pulse on anything till oct/nov, wanted to know if anyone else has heard something similar regarding Med techs.

Received my call not too long ago from RC Toronto, Swear in on the 3rd and BMQ starts on the 15th.

Good luck everyone, stay positive

Lol, all you infantry getting in.. congratulations to you all.

Thought I would give a shout out to the Med Techs here. Just got my PLAR done and getting my interview. File manager said they're getting med techs done and ready for intake soon.

Does anyone know the cook selection dates? I have my interview in about 15 days and I hope to make it to basic for the winter.

AlphaBravo said:
Does anyone know the cook selection dates? I have my interview in about 15 days and I hope to make it to basic for the winter.

Probably Nov.......but could be sooner.

I called CFRC Halifax and they said they had no information about Combat engineer selection dates. Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Conrod94 said:
I called CFRC Halifax and they said they had no information about Combat engineer selection dates. Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Probably Nov.......but could be sooner.

Conrod94 said:

I was told there are 2 combat engineer selection dates in November. I think I was told the 3rd and 25th or something around those dates.

Anyone heard for RMS Clerk from the selections on the 25th ?  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back