• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sky Hooks and Shore Line

Pranks in April or beyond

• Completed

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Tried with success

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Attempted

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Herman Nelson needed a BFA as well, the thuds of early morning fire missions as Pvt Bloggins starts  warming up the water (Whre they the water heaters or the big heaters, the mind is swimming in a sea of snot right now)

Colin P said:
Herman Nelson needed a BFA as well, the thuds of early morning fire missions as Pvt Bloggins starts  warming up the water (Whre they the water heaters or the big heaters, the mind is swimming in a sea of snot right now)

You're thinking of fire missions with the immersion heaters.

HN's were the big octopus heaters we plugged into tents.

Immersion heaters/explosion heaters/reveille cannons. All good for losing eyebrows if you don't know what your doing.

immersion heaters were a cheap and efficent way to cam up for nighy ops when some numpty forgot to budget cam sticks  for that fiscal year.

I keep seeing immersion heaters being referred to in the past tense. Are we not supposed to take them to field anymore?  ;)

VIChris said:
I keep seeing immersion heaters being referred to in the past tense. Are we not supposed to take them to field anymore?  ;)

No, the past tense is just when most of us used them is all ;)

VIChris said:

recceguy said:
No, the past tense is just when most of us used them is all ;)

:rofl: :goodpost:

Back