• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Military Police [MP] Superthread

Got notified today that I will be attending the MPAC this coming Monday, Recruiting centre is now pretty much rushing the paperwork and said they will drop it at my house today.

Azlan.S said:
Did anyone that attended any of the August MPACs hear anything back or have their work contacted :) ?

I wouldn't be surprised if the results are already back with CFRCs and some might see employment offers in the coming week or so.  They usually try and get everything processed within 30 days of the MPAC/MPOAC ending.

Good luck!!!

If there are no other issues with the applicant's file they (the PSOs) normally know by the end of the MPAC who will be getting offers.  Its just a matter of ranking them with the remnants of earlier MPACs and making the offers to the top applicants.

DAA said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the results are already back with CFRCs and some might see employment offers in the coming week or so.  They usually try and get everything processed within 30 days of the MPAC/MPOAC ending.

Good luck!!!

Makes sense.

Thanks !!

congrats stronghold. long process and quick turn around to find out you've been hired and shipped to BMQ. All the best of luck. I hate that my paperwork didn't get processed in time  :-[ wait for the next MPAC

I am in the same boat subbie. Got everything except my background done before the August MPAC. I've been told however that I should be getting word on the November MPAC "shortly". Perhaps I'll see you there.

lets hope so. I know the last contact I had with recruiting about a week or so ago unveiled that the detachment commander has signed off on my file and given me the green light. So I know everything has been processed and good to go now. The same email mentioned that I should be contacted as you put it "very shortly" once the next MPAC had been established but they did say one more would be run by year end... anddddd we wait haha

That is what i was told as well... Mid november... ish...  Everything else is a go and as you said - its high time to hurry up and wait!

subbie said:
I was told 3rd or 4th week in Oct.. sooner is better :)

I was told to expect to hear back from them in late October about the November MPAC. The Captain even looked up the dates. Things could have changed though, and yes the sooner the better!

just curious I realize MPAC and MPOAC are little different, first one running for 3 days and second for 4. Are they run at the same time?

Wasn't able to find anything with the forum search function and Google wasn't much help either; I recently spoke with my file manager who informed me the results were received from my MPAC and I was not found suitable for MP. Throughout the MPAC we were told that those selected would, of course, eventually be given an offer of employment. Those not selected will be deferred and will be able to reapply in two years, and finally those found not suitable will not be permitted to reapply for MP.

Needless to say I was pretty discouraged when I found out, especially after I believed I did really well during the MPAC. My file manager wasn't able to give me any information as to why I was found not suitable, saying that it was above their pay grade and only the higher ups would have access to that kind of information. I asked them if they could do some digging and/or asking around to try and get any kind of info, as I'd like to know where I'm lacking and what I can improve on. I was told they would try but it's doubtful to turn up any results.

Wondering if anybody is able to tell me if this information is even available for me to see why I was found not suitable.

Thanks.

You could make an ATIP request.

Kimberly Empey
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
101 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario  K1A 0K2
Telephone: 613-944-7225
Other Telephone: 1-888-272-8207
Facsimile: 613-995-5777
ATIP-AIPRP@forces.gc.ca

I thought about this, but only if there's no chance of my file manager getting the info and passing it along to me. Last spoke with my FM this past Wednesday so if they don't have an update by Monday I'll make the request.

Back