• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke with the BPSO. CFR messages just started coming in this week. They had an application deadline some time in November. She said UTPNCM messages might not come out for another month.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hungover_cat said:
Just spoke with the BPSO. CFR messages just started coming in this week. They had an application deadline some time in November. She said UTPNCM messages might not come out for another month.

I can confirm that.  I applied for UTP-NCM this year for the second time but found out that my CO nominated me for CFR.  I received the CFR offer this week to be an Army Log O.  Super excited and plan on accepting the offer!

busyinbrussels said:
I can confirm that.  I applied for UTP-NCM this year for the second time but found out that my CO nominated me for CFR.  I received the CFR offer this week to be an Army Log O.  Super excited and plan on accepting the offer!
Awesome!

Glad to hear it, congrats!

busyinbrussels said:
Congrats! Is LogO what you were applying for going the UTPNCM route?

Hungover_cat said:
Hey! Been lurking the forums a couple of years, only just made an account!

I put in my first application this year after almost applying in 2011, but deciding not to submit the paperwork last minute.

I've applied for PAO and haven't heard anything yet. Not that that surprises me. I expect to hear about messages coming out towards the last week of April/first of May.

Best of luck to all.

I won the PAO spot last year. I think I saw the message around mid-May, but of course every year is slightly different. Good luck. :)

ps said:
I won the PAO spot last year. I think I saw the message around mid-May, but of course every year is slightly different. Good luck. :)
Hey! Glad to hear it! I hope the messages don't come out that late this year! What kind of background did you have going in, if you don't mind me asking?

Hungover_cat said:
Congrats! Is LogO what you were applying for going the UTPNCM route?

Absolutely was. 

I guess that takes me out of the UTP game and opens up more chances for someone else.

I only have 13 credits left to get my degree anyways.  Just means I can forget the economics thing and go for something a bit more user friendly.  Good luck everyone.

Awesome news! Thanks for letting us know. Guess we can expect a lot more people to receive their messages this week. Congratulations and have fun going back to school!

busyinbrussels said:
Absolutely was. 

I guess that takes me out of the UTP game and opens up more chances for someone else.

I only have 13 credits left to get my degree anyways.  Just means I can forget the economics thing and go for something a bit more user friendly.  Good luck everyone.

I for one, am glad you are not competition anymore ;) I have 20 courses left so I thought I was solid until I saw you had even less. Congrats!

I'm currently a Cpl, selected for commissioning via UTP.
Will become an OCdt first? Is this correct?
Does anyone know when the promotion to 2Lt occurs?

Thanks

VALERIECANDACE said:
I'm currently a Cpl, selected for commissioning via UTP.
Will become an OCdt first? Is this correct?
Does anyone know when the promotion to 2Lt occurs?

Thanks

OCdt until you graduate, then 2Lt. Congrats on the offer.

A friend of mine just received an offer for MPO.
Good luck to those still waiting.

Not NCM UTP, but for anyone who applied under SCP, I received my offer for TDO today, so offers are starting to roll for that plan as well :)

:goodpost: :goodpost:
Guy Incognito said:
Confirmed. I got my offer today for Pilot under SCP!

:goodpost:

Wow, don't see or hear of many of these.  Very well done indeed and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back