• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about offers?

I just popped into CFB Esquimalt BPSO. Main admin person who I normally talk to is away until 29th. Other admin assistant did not know of any UTPNCM offers, said she has seen VTO messages come in; however, she did not have access to check...

MasterInstructor said:
Any news about offers?

I just popped into CFB Esquimalt BPSO. Main admin person who I normally talk to is away until 29th. Other admin assistant did not know of any UTPNCM offers, said she has seen VTO messages come in; however, she did not have access to check...

Interestingly enough I popped into my BPSO and saw the person there. I explained my case, and I was told that they would call Ottawa on my behalf (I cited that I had heard through the grapevine already) She called me at my workplace and confirmed with me that I was indeed selected and that I could see a message tomorrow or early next week.

MaritimeMogul said:
Interestingly enough I popped into my BPSO and saw the person there. I explained my case, and I was told that they would call Ottawa on my behalf (I cited that I had heard through the grapevine already) She called me at my workplace and confirmed with me that I was indeed selected and that I could see a message tomorrow or early next week.

Awesome! Sucks for me cause I am trying for sea log as well :)

I also got an email sent to CM and waiting to hear back.

I wonder how many people typically reject their offer and how many second round offers go out? I mean waiting all this time with the competitive nature of the selection process one would think most would take the first offer. Unless I guess if you had to change uniforms.....

MaritimeMogul said:

Congrats on the "additional confirmation", MM! I would like to think that SCP messages will be rolling out shortly thereafter ...

regulator12 said:
I wonder how many people typically reject their offer and how many second round offers go out? I mean waiting all this time with the competitive nature of the selection process one would think most would take the first offer. Unless I guess if you had to change uniforms.....

A lot of things happen in a year in people's lives... Marriage, divorce, pregnancy, sickness, death, change of career.....There may be reasons why people do not want to accept the offers and commit additional years to the military and move etc..

MasterInstructor said:
A lot of things happen in a year in people's lives... Marriage, divorce, pregnancy, sickness, death, change of career.....There may be reasons why people do not want to accept the offers and commit additional years to the military and move etc..

True enough I guess a lot can happen that would change ones mind.

Another week bites the dust... I hope we find out soon, I get asked by my CoC from last year every darn day for updates. 

Let's hope that tomorrow is the day that we will get our "official" offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bastien396 said:
Let's hope that tomorrow is the day that we will get our "official" offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, starting off a Monday with an offer would be awesome.

Anyone getting any information from their COC regarding their application? It's all crickets over here lol.

Bah, just got an email from UVIC today reminding me to pay my 200 by June 1st and that I'll be register courses soon...

man oh man this is such a hard wait. I keep hearing different things from different people about strong applicants and everything.

Really hope I get one of my choices and it sucks not knowing where you stood amongst the competition!

Hope everyone is happy with their results either way!

hitchy_11 said:
man oh man this is such a hard wait. I keep hearing different things from different people about strong applicants and everything.

Really hope I get one of my choices and it sucks not knowing where you stood amongst the competition!

Hope everyone is happy with their results either way!

What did you apply for? Myself I applied for Log-Sea and that was it. I was made aware by my CoC and then the PSO that I was selected. Still awaiting a message like everyone else.

Wish everyone the best of luck !

misratah500 said:
Bah, just got an email from UVIC today reminding me to pay my 200 by June 1st and that I'll be register courses soon...

Do up an ILP for a uni course and add $200 worth of admin fees on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back