• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if anyone here that went UTPNCM to RMC received an paid posting to Kingston?

Has anyone who accepted their offer for SCP received a posting message or response yet?

Nope. Apparently our BPSO is on leave. I'm was told July14 is when I'll find out.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

My buddy just got ACSO under SCP. I haven't heard yet for AEC under SCP. Anyone waiting for AEC? I was told before this month ends I'll find out whether I've been offered or rejected.

i got my offer for AEC  23rd of June and posting message on the 19th July under UTPNCM.

finally received my selection offer for Log-Sea under SCP. Message was dated June 28th however I didn't receive it until August 2nd. what a long wait that was

123abc said:
finally received my selection offer for Log-Sea under SCP. Message was dated June 28th however I didn't receive it until August 2nd. what a long wait that was
Congrats! That must have been a frustrating wait lol. I go mine near the end of June and I thought that was a long wait.

Sidenote: Has anyone been told when they are going on a BMOQ Mod 2 course yet? I have been posted to BTL but I'm waiting to hear when I'm getting course loaded.

kreuot said:
Congrats! That must have been a frustrating wait lol. I go mine near the end of June and I thought that was a long wait.

Sidenote: Has anyone been told when they are going on a BMOQ Mod 2 course yet? I have been posted to BTL but I'm waiting to hear when I'm getting course loaded.

Congrats 123abc!

Kreuot- I heard that this could potentially be a painfully long (even by military standards) training plan schedule (Mod2, NETPO, and LOCC). I believe that I'm tentatively loaded on the April 18 course. Hoping to get more insight when I get back to the office in a couple of weeks...

Just curious how many years have people been trying for UTPNCM: shortest/longest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJBeaton said:
Congrats 123abc!

Kreuot- I heard that this could potentially be a painfully long (even by military standards) training plan schedule (Mod2, NETPO, and LOCC). I believe that I'm tentatively loaded on the April 18 course. Hoping to get more insight when I get back to the office in a couple of weeks...
:( Ouch I was hoping to be loaded onto the MOD 2 portion of the course running from Sep-Nov. Now I might be stuck on P2 pay for another year. Please let me know once you get some news. I'll do the same if I hear anything new.

LMAO, I just got my rejection message for UTPNCM LOGO today. Like wtf man. I knew I wasn't getting it cause the BPSO called Ottawa like 6-8 weeks ago, but to finally see my message now ironically after the 2018 competition just opened is freaking hilarious.

So screw LOGO for 2018, its MARS now. I have a question for the forum, has anyone who has applied for MARS UPTNCM ever been rejected? I hear they pretty much take everyone if you pass CFAT and MOST scores.

misratah500 said:
LMAO, I just got my rejection message for UTPNCM LOGO today. Like wtf man. I knew I wasn't getting it cause the BPSO called Ottawa like 6-8 weeks ago, but to finally see my message now ironically after the 2018 competition just opened is freaking hilarious.

So screw LOGO for 2018, its MARS now. I have a question for the forum, has anyone who has applied for MARS UPTNCM ever been rejected? I hear they pretty much take everyone if you pass CFAT and MOST scores.
Hey. Sorry to hear. :( From what I have seen the spots for MARS through UTPNCM and SCP are fairly limited but there aren't very many applicants and quite a few people fail the MOST. As long as you pass you should have a pretty good chance at being picked up. If LOG is what you want just put MARS as a second choice on your application as a backup. Good luck for next year.

Hey Everyone, Just a question here, If I wanted to take advantage of the ILP in order to upgrade my courses from Highschool and College in order to go to RMC, how long would it take for me to be accepted for the ILP?

Thanks in advance!

FinnO

FinnO25 said:
If I wanted to take advantage of the ILP in order to upgrade my courses from Highschool and College in order to go to RMC, how long would it take for me to be accepted for the ILP?

This may help,

All things Individual Learning Plan/ILP (merged)
https://army.ca/forums/threads/27773.25

Does anyone know when the trades will tell the PSO offices how many positions they have to fill for each trade for UTPNCM. My PSO said they were late last year and didn't come out until the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back