• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th3team said:
Any updates of anyone getting an answer for Pilot ( UTPNCM 2018) ?

Honestly from what I understand If you passed ACS, then you are pretty much guaranteed to get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MasterInstructor said:
Honestly from what I understand If you passed ACS, then you are pretty much guaranteed to get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really hope you are right.

SJF1988 said:
FYI SCP offers are rolling out. A friend of mine got theirs this week.

Are SCP and UTPNCM offers coming out around the same time usually?

My CFR offer was on the street on Mar 27th.   

I know it’s a different program, but don’t they originate from the same office?  :dunno:

Good luck! 

I spoke with my CM today and he said the board has sat and offers should start rolling out soon, good luck everyone!

JulesB said:
I spoke with my CM today and he said the board has sat and offers should start rolling out soon, good luck everyone!

Did he let you know if you made it or not? Or say to wait?

ridsteram said:
Did he let you know if you made it or not? Or say to wait?

He wasn’t allowed to tell me unfortunately but said I would know very soon. Fingers crossed, it’s my second year trying for army log. If I don’t get it then I’m posted to Cold Lake...

Are CM's allowed to turn your offer down if you get selected by the board? Based on trade health and issues like that.

Buttz said:
Are CM's allowed to turn your offer down if you get selected by the board? Based on trade health and issues like that.
Nope, from what I have been told by the "powers that be" is that it is just an fyi for the CMs to better plan their postings. Going from NCM to officer is not subject to the trade health. Cant provide references but this came from a much higher rank and a serious guy that I take seriously when I went through selection as my trade was red at the time.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

sidemount said:
Nope, from what I have been told by the "powers that be" is that it is just an fyi for the CMs to better plan their postings. Going from NCM to officer is not subject to the trade health. Cant provide references but this came from a much higher rank and a serious guy that I take seriously when I went through selection as my trade was red at the time.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply. That is what I thought I had heard, but I never really looked into it.

JulesB said:
He wasn’t allowed to tell me unfortunately but said I would know very soon. Fingers crossed, it’s my second year trying for army log. If I don’t get it then I’m posted to Cold Lake...

Yep same here, 2nd year for army log. Good luck!

I also applied for (air) Log... the stats on the SIP from Feb 18 make it seem like pretty good odds, 15 positions with 16 applicants projected for UTPNCM. Good luck to all, it's just a waiting game now.

virtualwog said:
I also applied for (air) Log... the stats on the SIP from Feb 18 make it seem like pretty good odds, 15 positions with 16 applicants projected for UTPNCM. Good luck to all, it's just a waiting game now.

Yep my PSO said they take a bit more than last year. Prepare for an element change because i heard Air is pretty full...

jofafa said:
Yep my PSO said they take a bit more than last year. Prepare for an element change because i heard Air is pretty full...

I rolled army first, so it won't kill me to flip back over the fence. I'll just wait and see what comes; a DEU change won't stop me from accepting an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back