• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

funny how the stated % and the graphic are two different numbers. Flip side is 53-55% think it is moving in the right direction

I understand, that could have been confusing.

45% is the overall total. (Graphic)

Aged 45-54 is 52%. (Typed)

With 47% stating were heading in the wrong direction.

Do you expect this to grow in PMMCs favour over time ?

Original for your reading leisure:
 
Yes i Do, because a lot of projects that have been approved will not stat having effect on the economy for some time. Once they do we will hit the long term gain of this short term pain equation.

I'm glad you're hopeful things will improve.

I remain unconvinced. But we're all better off if you're right in the end.
 
Around 10% ownership. Does that mean we should expect lots and lots of British steel because Shell Canada is owned by a British company?
Incorrect, it's 15%

Who owns the other 90% ?
40% Royal Dutch Shell
25% Petronas (Malaysian National Oil Company)
15% PetroChina
15% Mitsubishi
5% Korean Gas

And who said the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese couldn't all get along!
 
Incorrect, it's 15%


40% Royal Dutch Shell
25% Petronas (Malaysian National Oil Company)
15% PetroChina
15% Mitsubishi
5% Korean Gas

And who said the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese couldn't all get along!
Mea culpa.
I thought the SK and the Chinese both had 10%
 
Back
Top