• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistic Vehicle Modernization Project - Replacing everything from LUVW to SHLVW

Has anyone been able to find a hint as to what Armatec is submitting for consideration?
Im not sure where the project is now as I think the 2 parts have been split off from each other another do over?
500 ish replacements for the Milverado and
1500 replacements for the Gwagen

Im not sure where the project is now as I think the 2 parts have been split off from each other another do over?
500 ish replacements for the Milverado and
1500 replacements for the Gwagen
That's accurate I believe, I'm just wondering if Armatec has mentioned who they may be working with anywhere, I'm curious who they partner with since they're an armour company primarily.

That's accurate I believe, I'm just wondering if Armatec has mentioned who they may be working with anywhere, I'm curious who they partner with since they're an armour company primarily.
I wonder if Armatec is even in the running anymore? Does everyone get a redo? Or is it the same bidders that were qualified before for both
Oshkosh
AM General
Roshel
Armatec

Back