• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

As George Wallace wasn´t online for an week now I jump in if that isn´t a problem for someone.

BMP-3 and BMD-3 are both wrong.

Regards,
ironduke57

ironduke57 said:
As George Wallace wasn´t online for an week now I jump in if that isn´t a problem for someone.

BMP-3 and BMD-3 are both wrong.

Regards,
ironduke57

So what is the answer and proceed.    :)

Regards

It is based on the BMP 3 chassis....but the turret and gun configuration are throwing me off.

Regards

BRM-3K?

It looks Pakistani though....

Regards

Little Willie. The first prototype with riveted armour, flat caterpillar tracks, and no main gun.

+1 MCG.

Sorry for the late reply it was my B-day yesterday and I had to go out. Its your go.

You got it.  I thought I might get a chance to throw a few off with the WW II uniforms & cropping a few details from either end of one picture. 

MCG said:
You got it.  I thought I might get a chance to throw a few off with the WW II uniforms & cropping a few details from either end of one picture. 

Well you had me if its any consolation. I was going to say it look liked a Panther or one of the Tiger variants.

Back