• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navymich's story

Congrats Mich!... If I was closer we could have a party!  :cheers:

Good luck on this next leg of life.  :-*

Mich,

I know you've been waiting for this day a long time, and I offer my deepest, most heart felt congratulations.  You will make a phenomenal AC Op there, CPL.....  ;)  Good luck on course, I'm sure you know where I think you'll finish...... Thats because I'm not there..

Take care and again, best of luck!!

Kevin

Coggrats Mich! My brother also completed his CT today at Quebec City where he was working at NAVRES; I guess he was a civvie for about 8 hours; went from a naval PO2 to an airforce cpl in less than a day! LOL He's starting his WFE at CFSME Gagetown in the new year.

Best of luck to you both!

-gerry

Sig_Des said:
Now HoM and I can make slightly less fun of you now that your out of that seafaring trade  ;)

"Slightly" less fun.  I'm sure you'll both find lots of other things to keep razzing me about, especially the fact that you're both senior to me now.  All bets are still on though Des....keep saving those pennies.  8)

And to all, thank you for the kind words.  :D 

airmich said:
especially the fact that you're both senior to me now.  All bets are still on though Des....keep saving those pennies.  8)

We hadn't both talked about that with each other when we were both drunk..nope, not at all  ;)

All in all, congrats Mich, and make sure to come to Ottawa sometime!

Hey way to go!

Good on ya'...I am sure you will love it!

One new AF Cpl today...one new AF Lt tomorrow... ;D

Vern - who knows how many names I'll go through before I find the one I like.  I think this one is going to work for now though.

Fiddlehead - "be happy", definitely something to strive for, what with all of the other emotions going on, thank you.

Pea - We'll get that party in sometime, somewhere.  We'll be combining lots of events in it, but it'll happen eventually!

Pylon - I was always planning on finishing first anyway!  Thanks for the congrats.

Niner - Looking fwd to getting up your way at some point while I'm on course.  I'll stay in touch for sure.

Gerry - Too funny!  NavRes losing two P2's to the AF in one day!!

Des - you're saying that you guys were drunk?  together?  LMAO.  And as said above to Niner, I'm definitely headed your way...at least once.

MRM - please pass on my congrats to HLs on grad tomorrow.  She definitely had a longer road to travel then me.

Congrats Airmich, probably see you around here sometime.
MRM, congrats to HL and sneak in a salute from us.
:salute:

airmich said:
Pea - We'll get that party in sometime, somewhere.  We'll be combining lots of events in it, but it'll happen eventually!

And it'll be one hell'uva party too! Especially if I have to drag my arse to ON for it!  >:D

Mich, welcome to the dark side!  >:D

Good luck on your training, I look for a sitrep next GTG in YGK.

Cheers,
G2G

G2G, you're the 2nd person to mention to me today about YGK. Hmmmm, great minds?  naaaa... ;)

Airmich?
Doesn't have the same ring as Navymich.

Here's a cool idea for you: Rice0031. But I think it's already taken. Yep.

Rice0031 said:
Airmich?
Doesn't have the same ring as Navymich.

Here's a cool idea for you: Rice0031. But I think it's already taken. Yep.

How 'bout ZoomieMich  ;D

Mud Recce Man said:
How 'bout ZoomieMich   ;D

Back off and suggest your own moniker for her!!  >:( I suggested this one long ago!!  ;D

The Librarian said:
Back off and suggest your own moniker for her!!  >:( I suggested this one long ago!!  ;D

Note to self...avoid the Det in the Park at ALL costs   :o (or get a different name tag  ;D)

Back