• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navymich's story

how about exNavymich? or...

ACOPMich?
or...

lazymich
cplmich
supermich
avianmich
Batmich (combination of both Batman, and Michelle, ...everyone loves batman)

...I got nothing  :-\

Rice0031 said:
how about exNavymich?
I was thinking that one.  I've been navymich for so long, it's hard to let it go.

Nice try Rice.  You're off the XMas card list now.  :P

Yep, 'cause I want a reminder that I'm now missing a hook and a leaf.  ::)

supermich
That's just understood anyway... 8)

avianmich
Too bird-like.

Not everyone loves him!

Rice0031 said:
...I got nothing  :-\
I concur.  But thanks for coming out.  You may collect your parting gift at the door.  ;D

Rice0031 said:
At least I get a gift...

I got a feeling she was talking about that burning bag on the front step.   ;D   You know the one........full of s______________

The assumption here is that her new moniker must be "x" mich.  Why not mich "X", where "x" can be whatever.  For example:

Michoftheair
Michblue
Michair

Or, perhaps:

The cpl formerly known as Navymich ;)

MichMich?
airgirlMich
airplaneMich
ISuckAtcComingUpWithMonikersMich
ImBoredAtSchoolMich
DontQuitYourDayJob,Lucas,Mich
radioMich?

I give up. Those all suck... damned non-creative brain.

good thoughts cdnaviator.  Now to see which direction I take, or they make me take.  :D

Captain Scarlet said:
Has "Aeromich" been suggested yet?

aero.  Makes me think of the chocolate bar.  Are you saying something about me being sweet and bubbly?  ;D

Seem a good one particularly if you like Aerosmith ...

And everybody that give you Christmas gift could be tax a Aero bar...

aerospacemich?
airdefendermich?
sweetnbubblymich?  ;)

When's your course, Mich?

sweetnbubbly....fits in with my whole sweet n innocentness.  ;)

G2G: course is 8 Jan - 19 Apr.

airmich said:
aero.  Makes me think of the chocolate bar.  Are you saying something about me being sweet and bubbly?  ;D

Nah..just full of air  ;)

Once things get started, they certainly start moving quickly.  Although there isn't much of a choice right now either, given the fact that the holidays are fast approaching.

The estimator for the moving company was at my place today.  They will pack next Wed and load it next Thu.  All of my stuff is going into long-term storage until my posting after my course.  Saves me $$$ for sure, instead of having to pay rent and utilities on an empty house.  Cutting it close with time too, as I go home for leave next Sun.  Now if I can only find a home for my dogs, and a buyer for my truck, I can cross a couple more things off my to-do list.  On a good note though, CFHA already has new occupants for my PMQ and they want my fence and deck, so at least I don't have to dig those out!!

The Librarian said:
Wow. Fast Air indeed. Glad they are keeping you busy!!  ;D

Busy for sure.  And somewhere in there I'm supposed to be doing a turnover for my job!  Meh, what can they expect from a Cpl.  ;)

Okay folks, serious issue here that I hope someone might be able to help with, by knowing someone or something.  You might recall that I had mentioned earlier in this thread about looking for a home for my 2 dogs.  Unfortunately, that has not yet happened.  "Sure things" have fallen through several times, for both permanent and temporary homes.  My house gets packed up on Wed, and I am now down to the wire.  I have lots of friends and co-workers still putting the word out, but I am hoping that someone out there might just know someone who knows someone that is willing to give them a loving home, either permanently or temporarily.  (For those that aren't aware, I am in Victoria, BC)

They are Skipper (border collie) and Howie (Black lab cross).  Both are male and neutered.  Skipper is 12 and Howie is almost 10.  They have been together since Howie was a puppie.  Thank you everyone for looking at this.  :)  The biggest reason I am having trouble finding a home for them is because of their ages.  They certainly do not act that old though.  And talking to the SPCA, they have told me things about if I took them there that I did not need to hear, that's for sure. :'(

Back