• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to those getting offers! Seems like its slowly beginning or everybody already knows and this board is just exceptionally quite!

regulator12 said:
Congrats to those getting offers! Seems like its slowly beginning or everybody already knows and this board is just exceptionally quite!

I strongly suspect it's the former.

Question: For folks that have received an SCP offer in previous years, has anyone been granted simultaneous promotion to SLt after BMOQ Mod 2 based on education/experience, not on previous NCM rank?

Really hope they're only beginning to be disseminated.

One of two spots was already taken for HCA here in Winnipeg!

I received my message this morning for MARS. The wait is finally over, and it is an incredible relief. I am off to UVic this fall for Earth and Ocean Science. Good luck to all of you still waiting!

Congrats! I'm hoping for MARS as well but through SCP.

Any other SCP applicants hear anything?

kreuot said:
Congrats! I'm hoping for MARS as well but through SCP.

Any other SCP applicants hear anything?

Have not heard a thing for SCP, waiting not so patiently.

Long time lurker here,

Another week almost in the books, no word.  :boring:

Was told by BPSO assistant in Halifax that only one offer had gone through and they're still waiting on the rest...

The wait is excruciating!

Doozer1987 said:
Long time lurker here,

Another week almost in the books, no word.  :boring:

Was told by BPSO assistant in Halifax that only one offer had gone through and they're still waiting on the rest...

The wait is excruciating!

This wait is excruciating! My BPSO stated earlier this week that he has not received all first round offers yet. He said they where trickling in. I know some people have been unofficially told they are not getting an offer so at this point I am holding on as there is still hope!

Nothing yet for me (SCP). It looks like they normally come out at the same time as UTPNCM offers but it might be different this year. We don't need to be told as quickly though since we should all have our degrees.

kreuot said:
Nothing yet for me (SCP). It looks like they normally come out at the same time as UTPNCM offers but it might be different this year. We don't need to be told as quickly though since we should all have our degrees.

I have been told that last year people were receiving refusals at this precised time of the year... I'm loosing faith here...

Keep the faith man. The first offers for UTPNCM came out late this year. Should be the same for SCP.

Called my BPSO (Esquimalt) two days ago and they said they've only received one UTPNCM offer so far. So either CFB Esquimalt sucked at competition this year, or the there are still several offers to come. We also have a guy in my office that got SCP Log Sea but no official message yet. Just confirmed rumors.

misratah500 said:
Called my BPSO (Esquimalt) two days ago and they said they've only received one UTPNCM offer so far. So either CFB Esquimalt sucked at competition this year, or the there are still several offers to come. We also have a guy in my office that got SCP Log Sea but no official message yet. Just confirmed rumors.

I did the exact same thing, called Wednesday, except in Halifax. All the same answers.

I applied for INTO/LOGO twice in 2009/2010 and i got my rejection messages each year well before now.

misratah500 said:
I applied for INTO/LOGO twice in 2009/2010 and i got my rejection messages each year well before now.

This is encouraging news. Have you been accepted later on for SCP?

I'm getting the same results here at CFB Edmonton. It seems like they are being really slow at sending the messages out, especially for SCP applicants, as I have not heard of a single person receiving an official offer. I don't understand why they are delaying it by such a large amount of time unless they are changing the SIP numbers around and are either removing or adding more numbers for us. It doesn't affect me as an SCP applicant but for the people who are applying through UTPNCM , some schools have already done course selections and some people may not be able to get into the classes they need.

kreuot said:
It doesn't affect me as an SCP applicant but for the people who are applying through UTPNCM , some schools have already done course selections and some people may not be able to get into the classes they need.

What he said...

Its been really quiet this week so far, anyone have any news about their UTPNCM acceptance or non selection? The longer this goes on with no news feels like a non selection message is headed my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back