• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything as of yet. Asked my boss about it he said the same thing, longer the wait the seems less likely you are to get selected...

For fellow SCP applicants. I spoke to my CM and he told me that they were backlogged with sending out offers to us as I believe they are still working on UTPNCM offers. I was told to wait around 2 weeks before official offers start coming down. Don't give up hope people.

kreuot said:
For fellow SCP applicants. I spoke to my CM and he told me that they were backlogged with sending out offers to us as I believe they are still working on UTPNCM offers. I was told to wait around 2 weeks before official offers start coming down. Don't give up hope people.

I know of a person who has been unofficially told they are getting a UTPNCM offer however they have yet to receive it so it does seem they are way behind this year!

kreuot said:

Thank you Kreuot. Do you unofficially know you are selected?

So I been reading through this thread. Good to know I'm not the only one waiting. Last year my buddy got his SCP in April. This year it seems much delayed. Even my Chain of Command hasn't the slightest clue what's going on. Two of us are waiting for our SCP acceptance/rejection message and my other buddy did better on the Aircrew test than I. If anything he shoulda gotten his message early, but nothing has come through yet.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Has anyone got their posting message yet? If so, how long was it after your acceptance

wolot said:
Has anyone got their posting message yet? If so, how long was it after your acceptance

For me, it was a little less than a month after I sent in my acceptance.

DAL12 said:
Thank you Kreuot. Do you unofficially know you are selected?
Nope, it seems like the same background gossip that other people have heard. Hoping for the official message soon. But I don't think UTPNCM offers are done yet and SCP candidates should be last priority because we don't need to get posted out before school starts.

Does anyone know how much time you have to respond to an offer? I'm worried about one coming in while on tasking or leave.

My message had a 21 day response timeline. It took my unit 14 days to reply. I'm hoping to sell my house soon though...

wolot said:
My message had a 21 day response timeline. It took my unit 14 days to reply. I'm hoping to sell my house soon though...

So you've received your acceptance message a while ago then. How long exactly? For UTP or SCP?

UTPNCM. Dated end of last month. I would be surprised if the UT are not all out by now.

It took me three years to get accepted.
Best luck.

wolot said:
UTPNCM. Dated end of last month. I would be surprised if the UT are not all out by now.

It took me three years to get accepted.
Best luck.

Congratulations! I am fairly certain that not all of the UTPNCM offers are out yet. Seems like things are severely delayed this year.

I talked to a guy today who got selected SCP Log O but found out back channel through his CM.  Still no official message.  My advice is contact CM.

jitterbug said:
I talked to a guy today who got selected SCP Log O but found out back channel through his CM.  Still no official message.  My advice is contact CM.

The latest update I received this week was that SCP messages are in draft-form and official offers should be released within the next couple of weeks.

Thermal said:
For me, it was a little less than a month after I sent in my acceptance.

I received my posting message two days ago. It took 3 weeks. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally received my offer at the end of the day yesterday!

PAO, going to MSVU in September for Communication!

Hope everyone else gets their offer soon!

Doozer1987 said:
Finally received my offer at the end of the day yesterday!

PAO, going to MSVU in September for Communication!

Hope everyone else gets their offer soon!

Good job! Hopefully I'm gonna get my PAO offer through SCP soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back