• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

Hmm, lets see if i can come up with some thing  >:D

ows_25_MLI-84M_1.jpg

GW... You Thief!! That's what I posted but I must have pressed the wrong button.

tango22a

Romanian MLI-84M

MLI-84M is modernized version of the MLI-84.  The MLI-84M is equipped with a stabilised Overhead Weapon Station supplied by Rafael.  The Overhead Weapon Station OWS-25 is armed with a 25 mm Bushmaster Cannon and and 7.62 mm coaxial machine gun.

Cost-effective program, to provide mission-capable, heavily-protected ICVs from surplus to requirement MBTs.

'Temsah' tracked, heavy, Infantry Combat Vehicle ( ICV ), developed by KADDB in cooperation with Mechanology Design Bureau ( MDB ) of South Africa, CLS Jordan and General Dynamics ( USA ). Temsah is designed and fabricated to accommodate surplus-to requirement MBTs major components to provide a mission-capable, multi-configured, heavily-protected ICV that can operate alongside the latest generation MBTs

How's that?
;D

So if i understand your post correctly it is essentially a frankenstein ICV made of extra tank parts  :-\ ???

On the Centurion MBT chassis.
Jordan's Temsah' (crocodile) tracked, heavy, Infantry Combat Vehicle ( ICV ), developed by King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)  in cooperation with Mechanology Design Bureau ( MDB ) of South Africa, CLS Jordan and General Dynamics ( USA ). Temsah is designed and fabricated to accommodate surplus-to requirement MBTs major components to provide a mission-capable, multi-configured, heavily-protected ICV that can operate alongside the latest generation MBTs.
Can be configured as a Tracked Ambulance, Command Post, Artillery and Mortar-Howtzer platforms.

Umm... nope... 6 x 6 - but there are 4 variants

Back